lunedì 2 maggio 2016

Osho Ecstasy: The Forgotten Language # 4 THE FORGOTTEN LANGUAGE OF ECSTASY Question 7



2 MAGGIO 2016
 
Osho,
What is enlightenment? Please explain.

I will not, because I cannot. And I cannot because nobody can. You have come a little late. Had you asked me the same question before I became enlightened, I would have had many answers. Now I have none, now I am absolutely dumb about it.

I can show you the path, how to become enlightened, but I cannot say what it is. I can hold your hand to the very door and push you in, but I don’t know what is “in.”

If you are courageous, come, follow me. If you are not courageous, escape as soon as possible, because if you hang around a little longer, it is dangerous. And I am telling you beforehand, so you can never make me responsible for it. Either escape as fast as possible and as far away as possible - to be here is dangerous - or take courage and hold my hand. I can take you into that state of enlightenment, but nothing can be said about it.

It is indefinable, it is ineffable. It is - in fact only it is; nothing else exists. But it is so vast, it cannot be confined to any explanation.
Enough for today.

Osho Ecstasy: The Forgotten Language

Nessun commento :

Posta un commento